1. After I become a Spirit member when should I receive my welcome packet?
Your welcome packet should arrive in the mail no later than two weeks after you sign up for membership.
2. What will be in my welcome packet?
Your welcome packet will include your Spirit membership card that you will need to show to the rewards partners to receive your discounts or incentives. A listing of business rewards partner will be provided as well. You will also receive your welcome letter with important information and your Decade Card. The Decade Card highlights health issues that a women in your decade of life should be aware of.
3. How do I learn about future Spirit events?
Click here to discover information on upcoming Spirit events.
4. How do I learn about whom the Spirit business rewards partners are?
An updated listing of Spirit business rewards partners may be found here on the website.
5. Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact Tonya Welshans, Coordinator of Outreach Programs, at (570) 321-2921.
6. What if I lose my card?
Call Tonya Welshans at (570) 321-2921, who will first confirm your membership and then send you a new card in the mail.